Cypress College Career Planning Center
is proud to offer the
An estimated 80 percent of students change their majors at least once, and most will change majors at least three times before they graduate. The SDS can help you avoid some of these difficulties. This easy-to-complete, 20-minute test asks about your interests, aspirations, and skills. At the end of the test, a customized report is instantly produced. The report includes…
- A personalized Summary Code, which is based on the results of your assessment.
- A description of each of the RIASEC types.
- A list of occupations and programs of study associated with your Summary Code, which can be further customized.
- An additional personalized list of occupations based on your daydream occupations.
- An overview of salary data associated with favorite occupations.
- A list of additional careers organized by career cluster, which can be used for an even deeper self-directed search.
- Links to resources to assist with educational and career planning.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The SDS takes about 20 minutes. When you are finished, you will receive a customized interactive report that includes occupational and educational options based on your Summary Code as well as options to further sort, search, and filter your results based on criteria that are important to you. Explore your results by career cluster, educational level, Holland Occupational Code, and projected job outlook.